1.Locking System is located on the side of the ball instead of the bottom of the ballhead. Whole center of gravity is lowered more than 15%;
2. Adopts geared locking structure, higher locking strength;
3. Specially designed panning base, smooth operation;
4. Elliptical ball for progressive resistance and avoiding suddenly sliding down;
5. Two drop notch design. One for portrait, one for tilting;
6. All metal knobs for reliability and long term durability;
7. Two set spirit level mounting holes for users to mount the removable spirit level to the other sides of the clamp;
8. Special structure makes it the lightest of its class.
9. 360° panning movement with calibrated precision, precisely capture overlapping panoramic images
10. Compatible with Really right stuff (RRS), Wimberley, Jobu Design, Arca Swiss, Kirk Enterprises, Markins, Photo Clam etc.
11. Ideal for Gitzo, Manfrotto, Sirui, Benro, RRS tripod.
|Clamp Type||Screw-Knob Clamp|
* required fields